Thesaurasaurus

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Yahoo!

So, I talked to my folks a couple of days ago, and they mentioned to me that they're thinking of going to Prague next summer (early, because my mom needs to get a large part of her foot removed and will need to wear a post-surgery boot for 6 weeks and they want to do this early enough that she will be able to do this and not have to wear the boot at school), and they asked me If I Would Like to Go. This is amazingly awesome. I am so unbelievably psyched. And what makes this story even better is that I mentioned it to Keely (who is writing a play with me in it for next summer sometime) and she said -- as only a magnificent friend would -- "no sweat, honey. Let me know when you'll be gone and we'll just start rehearsals whenever you get back".

This just fills my soul with love. I don't quite know how to explain what a switch it is from structuring whole years of my life around the possibility of being cast in a show to having a published playwright (albeit one of my closest friends, but still..) tell me she wants me in her show enough to work around my life. Whoa. WHOA.

In other news, Ghost Watch closed 2 weekends ago, not a moment too soon, and I really miss the cast already. I had a waffle with the dear and lovely Frank Sawa (who played Adam if anyone saw it) today, and we have plans to get the band back together on Saturday for some drinks and hanging out. I really hope these people and I can keep in touch. The show was a clusterfuck in a bunch of ways, but I'm glad I did it just for the hilarity and the folks I met.

(aw).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home