Thesaurasaurus

Friday, July 28, 2006

What a dick!

(I borrowed the title for this posting from the TimeOut review of Richard II, my show). I don't read reviews of my projects anymore, but I had that particular caption quoted to me 11 times yesterday, so I feel equipped to use it myself.)

The show is going very well, since you ask. Audiences have been steadily growing, reviews have been mixed to good (so I've heard), and the cast seems to be relaxing and enjoying everything they're doing. And it really is different every night. I know I say that about every show I do, but with this one it's very much the truth. A lot of it has to do with our specific and particular energies on any given night. People in the show seem to be actually listening to and responding to each other every night, which is supposed to be a given but isn't true a lot of the time.

So that's that. Over and out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home