Thesaurasaurus

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Being stood up...

is so high school. I'm trying to think whether I ever got stood up in high school (except the prom junior year, when my date actually had a 72 hour 'wriggle period' during which he called to extricate himself...of course since I had already got the dress and it was too late to ask anyone else by that time I think I just..well, I can't remember what I did, which either means it was nothing or that it was fun).

Short story shorter. I got stood up tonight. I am too angry and too tired to go into details, but suffice it to say I had a new arrangement in the works and my compatriot jumped ship before the test run was even complete.

I am really starting to wonder when treating me like shit and using me as a dartboard for community disrespect became the national sport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home